Sunday, June 14, 2009

Red Bicycle



Today I want to share a card that uses the stamp Bicycle from Flower Soft. I added the rock wall behind the bicycle using the Copic Markers.

Stamp by: Flower Soft
Paper: Black-Stampin UP, Red, Classic Nenah Solar White, Basic Grey
Colored with Copic markers. In the future I will make a list of colors
Accessories: Flower Soft, Crystal Effects

John and I went for a drive after church today searching for a place to create a sceen to make a picture for my header bar. We found a beautiful Magnolia tree (location to remain a secret) and found ivy growing in the Burlington park. We made lots of pictures and will change out headers occasionally using some of these shots.



Todays Devotional: 1 John 2:3-4 This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping his commands. The one who says, "I have come to know him," without keeping His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Once we understand who Jesus is and embrace Him as Lord and Savior, the Scriptures teach that we cannot live in sin and be at peace with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment