Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Season of Gratitude


I have been very busy creating some cards for fall. I want to start off by sharing this one using Close To My Heart stamps. I stamped everything on Copic paper and embossed the saying and and Horn of Plenty with clear embossing poweder. I used SU-artichoke ink and versa fine black ink pad. The paper behind the image is from the new Basic Grey line for fall called Errie. I love this new paper. I won a few sheets last week and so I wanted to start using it. The horn of plenty was colored in using Copic markers.

The next card I am going to share is using Just Rite stamps from their Autumn Blessings collection. I just love this collection. I will have another ready for tomorrow's post. Happy Stamping.
I am participating in a fun challenge by a new blog that started up recently called "StampinsistersinChrist. This weeks challenge was to post cards with a food or drink theme. I participated with the strawberry cards I had done earlier. If you would like to visit this site I have added a Blinky on the side bar for their website. The scripture for this challenge is found in John 6:35. "I am the bread of life....... more to come on this tomorrow.


God Bless and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on gratitude. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Mind Power

    ReplyDelete