Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friendship is the Wine of Life

Hello again everyone, today's card is in celebration of all my friends past and present and future. I just looked through my high school classmates list on the website that is set up for us to log in and connect with each other. It's amazing to me that we have such technology that we can connect from all parts of the world.
On with today's card. I have this stamp from long time ago. This is a stamp by PSX circa 1999. Yes, I have a lot of older stamps and plan to start using them more frequently. Design was stamped in Bamboo Memento Ink, colored with copic markers. Used crystal effects over the grapes, glass, and bottle of wine. Added a border at the bottom with a Martha Stewart punch and added a bow made from ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby and have fallen in love with. The ribbon is a blend of 55% polyester and 45%Nylon. Makes great bows. Cardstock is of course my favorite color green from CTMH-topiary.
I have also got an opportunity to start placing cards in a local shop here in town. I have prepared 12 cards to sell. Keep your fingers crossed.

God Bless everyone and have a great day!!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment